Money Matters' clients are individuals, couples, families and family trusts with substantial investment portfolios. As the name suggests, Money Matters primarily attracts responsible investors who wisely realize that what they do with their money matters.
We work with our clients to help them reach their individual goals. It is a relationship that is based on honesty, reliability, personal understanding, professional judgement, and total confidentiality. Clients include:
- Retired people wanting help in planning and managing their financial security
- People nearing retirement who want to plan for financial independence
- People who have acquired a significant sum through, e.g., an inheritance, asset sale, redundancy or superannuation pay out
- Trustees of family trusts who are legally required to invest prudently
- Busy executives, professionals and entrepreneurs looking for specialist advice
- People who have recently separated, divorced or become widowed and need assistance with new financial challenges.
In this section you can learn about how Money Matters clients: